At the office of Washington Dental Care, we offer a wide range of oral care solutions that can help protect your teeth, beautify your smile, and when necessary, restore and repair the lost health and function of your dental structures. We also offer routine examinations to help you stay on top of your dental health and detect potential problems before they become severe.
Some of our general dental services are listed below:
- Crowns and Bridges: Dental crowns are used to serve as a cap or cover over a damaged, chipped or broken tooth. It is also used as a cover for an implant. Bridges can replace several missing teeth. Our practice offers crowns and bridges made of Zirconia.
- Mouth Guards: Our practice offers custom dental mouth guards both for use during contact sports and to help shield your teeth from the effects of nighttime grinding. Our mouth guards are custom-made by taking impressions of your teeth and are manufactured using lightweight, high-quality material to ensure maximum comfort and effectiveness.
- Regular Checkups: Regular in-office checkups should be conducted at least twice a year. A regular dental exam includes a full-mouth examination, a professional dental cleaning, oral cancer screening and if necessary, digital X-rays.
- Sealants: Dental sealants are a form of preventive care to protect the biting surfaces of the back teeth against tooth decay.
- Sleep Apnea: Sleep apnea is one of the most common sleeping disorders causing pauses in breathing that last from a few seconds to minutes. It can happen as frequently as 30 times in a matter of just an hour before normal breathing starts again. Sleep apnea can be treated with our high-quality, custom-made mouth guards.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: These are used to save and repair a damaged tooth. We offer both amalgam and tooth-colored fillings made of composite resin material.
For more information, please call our practice at (312) 819-8488. We are conveniently located at 1229 W. Washington Boulevard #100, Chicago, IL 60607.